Support the Dialysis Patient Citizens Education Center
We want to take this opportunity to say thank you. As you know, it is our mission to reduce the occurrence and delay the progression of kidney disease. We work to accomplish our goals by: developing unique educational programs to empower patients and increasing public awareness of kidney disease. In fact, with your support, this past year we:
- Addressed the coronavirus pandemic in March with CDC leading a webinar for kidney patients with over 2,500 live and recorded viewers. It was one of the first in the kidney community for patients and was followed by two more webinars on the topic.
- Increased average webinar attendance by over 250% and recorded views over 530%.
- Grew over 150% in users and over 115% in traffic to the DPC Education Center website.
- Increased in-depth online course offerings by 100%.
- Spread awareness of patient care issues by mailing nearly 100,000 print copies and 48,000 electronic copies of the Kidney Citizen.
- Developed new educational resources for the underserved including a designated page for dozens of Spanish resources and two pediatric booklets on kidney disease.
- Shared relevant, timely topics on kidney disease with e-newsletter reaching 24,000 people monthly.
Our organization is led by kidney disease patients for kidney disease patients. We cannot accomplish our critical mission without you. Join in our efforts to improve patient quality of life and delay the occurrence of End-Stage Renal Disease by donating today.
For more information about our programs, visit us HERE.
From all of us at the DPC Education Center, we thank you for your continued support!