Don’t Make New Year Resolutions! Six Happiness Habits
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
- Most people make and break resolutions every year
- 80% of people fail New Year Resolutions by February
- Learn happiness habits instead that can change your attitude and your health on a daily basis
View the Recording:
Download the handout:
- To Make Resolutions or Not?
- It IS A Laughing Matter: Using Humor To Cope With Kidney Disease And Dialysis
- Instead of a Resolution, Try Making a Micro-Change
About the Presenter:
Steve Wilson, a member of the DPC Education Center Advisory Council, is an author, psychologist, trainer and business consultant. He is also the founder of the World Laughter Tour, which trains people in laughter therapy across the country as it promotes health, happiness, and peace.