Update on the COVID-19 Vaccines
September 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Presented by Alan S. Kliger, M.D., Clinical Professor of Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, and Co-Chair, American Society of Nephrology (ASN) COVID-19 Response Team
September 23, 2021
2:00 pm ET, 1:00 pm CT, 12:00 pm MT, 11:00 am PT
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Why should I get the COVID-19 vaccine if I’ve been waiting so far?
- If I received the vaccine, how well am I protected from infection and its complications?
- How does protection with the vaccine compare among groups?
- general population
- patients with impaired immune systems
- dialysis patients
- transplant patients
- How well does a 3rd dose of an mRNA vaccine work?
- Does the prevalence of the Delta variant of COVID make a difference?
Sign up for call details: https://www.dpcedcenter.org/news-events/education-webinars/signup/
Join Online: dialysispatients.adobeconnect.com/webinar/
Enter Meeting Code: 433 459 5474