View the recording down below.
The COVID-19 Explosion—Lessons from New York—What Kidney Patients Should Know
April 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
- Alan Kliger, MD, Professor of Medicine, Yale School of Medicine
- Michele Mokrzycki, MD, Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Deep Sharma, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
During this webinar you will learn the latest on:
- What kidney patients need to do (dialysis & transplant)
- What dialysis facilities are doing
- What we can learn from New York’s COVID-19 experience
You will have the opportunity to type questions in the chat box during the webinar.
View the Recording: